Both United States citizens and permanent residents may petition for family members who live either in the United States or abroad.

Attorney Karen Atzert has extensive experience with family-based petitions.

She will anticipate any hurdles your family member may face in securing immigration status in the United States and work to overcome them. With Karen, you can rest assured that your family member’s case is in good hands.