You may apply for United States citizenship, also known as naturalization if you are at least 18 years old and have been a permanent resident of the United States for at least five years (3 years in some cases).

The naturalization process involves filing an immigration application and attending an interview where you will be given a brief examination on United States history and civics. You will also be asked to write several short English sentences.

At the law offices of Karen Atzert we ensure that your naturalization paperwork is completed accurately and that you are fully prepared for your interview and examination. Where possible we will also seek waivers of the English Language requirement or the immigration filing fees. We will anticipate any problems that could delay your application and work to resolve them quickly to ensure that you become a proud citizen of the United States.